1. The online auctions are only open to individuals who are aged 18 years and over. If you register your details and bid for an item, you must be legally capable of entering into a binding contract and you therefore must be at least 18 mlwydd oed.
2. You must register your full name, email address, telephone number and contact address in order for your bid to be valid. If any of the fields are incomplete then any bid you make shall be invalid.
3. You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password, for ensuring that it is not used by anyone else, and for all bids that occur under your user name and password.
4. If you place a bid on the website in relation to an item it will constitute a legal offer and you will be bound by it. Should you subsequently place one or more higher bid(s) on the website in relation to the same item/s, your earlier bid(s) will be deemed to have lapsed and you will be bound by your higher or highest bid (as the case may be). By bidding, you are stating that you are ready and willing to purchase that item for your bid amount, plus any shipping charges disclosed.
5. You are not entitled to withdraw a bid after it has been placed and agree that at the close of the online auction your bid may be treated as the winning bidder.
6. For the avoidance of doubt all bids will remain valid until payment for the item has been received in cleared funds by us.
7. You may place bids at any time prior to the bidding deadline (when the online auction will close).
8. Bids will be accepted only if they are at least £5 higher than the current highest bid.
9. We reserve the right to accept, refuse, reject or remove bids at our sole discretion.
10. For those items you have made the winning bid we will aim to contact you within twenty four (24) hours, and in any case we will contact you within five (5) working days following the bidding deadline, either by telephone or e-mail. Notification by us to you of your winning bid will constitute acceptance by us of your bid and a binding agreement.
11. If you are contacted by us after the bidding deadline as the winning bidder in respect of any item and you fail to pay, then we reserve the right to offer that item to the next highest bidder.
12. Once payment has been received by us then all unsuccessful bids will lapse.
13. We reserve the right to cancel, close or extend the online auction at any time at our sole discretion. If the online auction is cancelled for any reason then all bids will lapse.
14. If there is a dispute between you and another bidder, we are under no obligation to become involved in such dispute. You hereby release us, from any claims, demands or damages arising out of or in connection with any such disputes.
1. Immediate payment is preferred after auction, however the winning bidder will have five (5) working days from the date of notification to pay us for the item. We will accept payment by PayPal only at this time.
2. The amount of any winning bid will be inclusive of VAT (if any) but will be exclusive of delivery costs (if any).
3. We reserve the right to take legal action against you to recover the winning bid and/or any legal costs and expenses arising out your failure to pay.
4. If there is a problem with payment by you of the amount of the winning bid then we reserve the right to offer the item in respect of which you were the winning bidder to the next highest bidder and claim costs and expenses against you.
1. We endeavour to ensure that the descriptions of items and other material on the website are correct and complete, but do not accept liability for any errors in or omissions from the website.
2. We will use all reasonable efforts to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
3. We shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature arising directly or indirectly from any inability by you to access the website because of, amongst other things, technical difficulties experienced by us, we make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements, or that it will be timely, uninterrupted, secure or error free.
4. We shall not in any circumstances be liable or otherwise for any indirect or consequential loss, howsoever caused or arising in connection with these terms and conditions or your use of the website, or items purchased by you.